The New Pyramid iCOR Putter (available in both blade and mallet models) features:
- Precision Milled Gear Effect Grooved Insert made from aircraft-grade aluminum, with three sets of grooves: One running horizontally across the center, one angled diagonally toward the toe and one angled diagonally toward the heel.
- iCOR Speed Correcting Compound raises the Coefficient of Restitution (COR) across the putter – and a higher COR means less energy loss on miss-hits.
- Stability Weighting keeps your “small muscles” (fingers, hands, wrists) from controlling the putter while engaging the arms and shoulders – exactly what you need for a sound, repeatable pendulum-type stroke. And More weight in the head creates a steadier, smoother stroke path. And the head is less likely to twist off-line on a miss-hit.
- Eye-Line Milled Alignment Guide A series of grooves in the form of a pyramid on the putter’s top line, plus a single line in the putter’s cavity helping you set up with your eyes directly over the ball.
- No-Taper Grip with Silicone Texture (larger than a standard grip), promotes light yet steady hand pressure while limiting wrist movement puts the arms and shoulders in command.
• Uncanny accuracy, even on miss-hits
• Superior distance control on putts of varying lengths
• Ease of use in lining up with the target
• Exquisite feel off the face